Friday, April 8, 2011

Day Two Post-Op

Day two has passed rather quietly. I enjoyed my chicken broth for breakfast wit some beef broth for lunch and dinner. I very much enjoyed my lunch with my husband and especially the cup of tea afterward. I'm very sore, and my throat hurts because of the intubation, but overall, I'm not doing badly. My Abby has been by my side most of the time when she's home, taking care of mama. Sweetest girl in the world!

I am making sure I do my breathing exercises and walking around to prevent blood clots, so I am working on following my doctor's orders and doing what I should. I am off for now. We are going to enjoy some tv and relaxation. Have I mentioned how fantastic my husband is? If not, consider it mentioned!

God Bless and Keep you all,
Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment