Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Day Before

Hello, out there!  I just got off of the phone with the nurse, and have my surgery schedule information.  I will need to arrive at the hospital at 6:00 a.m.  I am both excited and dreading tomorrow.  I just wish that they could Genie it in, and I wouldn't have to have surgery. 

I know, I know.  I keep saying that. 

SO...  I have lost more weight.  My last weigh-in was 321, which is 9 lbs. lost altogether in the last two weeks.  Not bad.  I do know that I could NOT stay on a protein-shake veggie diet of 800 calories a day for much longer without going insane.  I know I have a week of liquid dieting ahead of me, and then a week of more liquid dieting after that, but I think I can handle it - let's face it, I have to handle it!

OK.  Once more, I ask you all for your prayers and support as I go into the surgery.  Thanks for stopping by.  My next post will probably be post-op, so wish me luck, and say a prayer!

God Bless and Keep you all,
Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment