Monday, June 13, 2011

I'M THE WORST BLOGGER IN THE WORLD!!!

I get caught up in every day life and forget to post... SO SORRY!  My second fill was last week, on June 8.  I have 5 cc's of saline in my band thus far.  My total weight loss is 32.8 pounds, even, and I weigh 300.4 pounds.  I came SO CLOSE to breaking the 300 pound barrier!  I was disappointed and excited all at the same time.  Ah, well, I am working hard to be under that 300 mark by my next appointment on July 13.

I haven't had problems eating, thus far, and I am really not feeling any blockage or pain from any foods, with the exception of bread, which I have mostly been avoiding.  I've been walking for exercise, and this weekend, I played kickball, Monkey in the Middle, and modified volleyball at the park with Abby.  I'm trying to add in more and more exercise, so I am hopeful that it will increase my weight loss totals as I go along. 

Until next time,
May God Bless and Keep You all,
Love,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment